Tuesday 22 April 2014

Good Pages for Inspiration for Creative Multimedia Programmers

As well as the website I added in my profiles on these creative multimedia pages.


There are tonnes out there and these are just a few.

Issuu is great for putting your work online, you can create a magazine with your Creative Multimedia work. Good for a portfolio or photography collection you decide. 


Behance is a great place to see how your work is being rated Creative Designers can follow you, you can follow Creative Designers

My own Behance: 

Dribble is a new one to me and you have to be invited to upload your Creative Multimedia work, this just means you get to scope out a lot of other designers and hope that you move in the right circles to be invited to pop up some work. It will happen :) 

Another design page  so the first message I got while registering, 1 NO NUDITY 2 NO NONSENSE 3 NO SELF PROMOTION...............Interesting. 

I like the this one but what I didn't like was the image had to be a teeny size :( 

Business Page


Then link all your Creative Multimedia pages together using 



Have fun joining the other Creative Peeps on these sites and searching through their work and it's also a great way to promote and gather all your own Creative work in one place. 



No comments:

Post a Comment